White t-shirt.
Front: "Atlanta Black Gay Pride 2003 ITLA UJIMA Collective Work and Responsibility"
Location set at Sheraton Colony Square, hotel host of 2003 Pride.
1197 Peachtree St NE #511, Atlanta, GA 30361

Black shirt.
Front: "Impact Minnesota."
Back: "Join the party."
IMPACT Minnesota, a new independent-expenditure political action committee, has formed to focus on getting out the vote in the African-American community and in letting candidates know the impact black voters can have on the outcome of elections.

White shirt.
Black tree with text, "Griot Circle, a Gathering of Elders"

A community based organization which addresses the needs of older lesbian, gay bisexual, transgender and queer elders of color over the age of fifty. About 90% of GRIOT members identify as black, African American or Caribbean American with the remaining 10% identifying as Latino/a, Caucasian or other.

25 Flatbush Avenue, 5th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11217

Teal shirt.
"Twin Cities Black GLBT Pride 2000!".
Back: "A Group of People Committed To A Shared Vision Can Accomplish The Impossible"

Off-white shirt.
Knowledge is Power. Handle Your Business. Being infected with HIV/AIDS is not the end of the world. Support ad resources are available at little or no cost. Get knowledge to take care of yourself. Want the 411? Call the Minneapolis Urban League Health Education Department at (612) 374-0027 or the AIDS hotline at 1-800-284-2337
Help is Just a phone call away. Minneapolis Urban League. Changing Lives. Creating Futures. Connecting Communities.
Note suggest that this was a large-scale campaign with billboards. The phone number may be incorrect, however.

2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411

White shirt.
Figures making a human pyramid "Our Legacy: Building Healthy Communities for Tomorrow" "American Red Cross, African American HIV/AIDS program"

White shirt.
Brown fist in a circle, rainbow color splatters. "Minneapolis Black GLBT Pride" Outfront logo